Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I ran into and old friend today.

He's not a wet nosed kid in his late teens anymore. He' damned close to forty. How time flies!

I won't get into what we talked about but we sure did laugh a bit.

It is interesting to note that a few of the kids I used to hit baseballs for when I was in my forties are now in their thirties. 

7777777777777777777

I wonder what is going to happen next as far as life goes. I am actually at the age I could retire now but I can't see it at this point because I'm still capable of doing my job.

I guess this is just another crossroad of life.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment