Thursday, November 23, 2017

My father warned me about Mexican and Turkish prisons among other things.

I see where this Lavar Ball is ungrateful to President Trump for getting his kid out of a Chinese prison.

He should have left him there.

First of all my father taught me not to steal simply because it wasn't the right thing to do. Secondly he reminded me that a lot of the jails overseas are not very nice places to spend any time.

The other thing he taught me were basic manners. 

As a result I probably would not have gotten into trouble overseas to begin with.

However, if I had and a president had gotten me out of it I would have had the decency to thank him/her publicly for getting me out of trouble.

Yes, I would have bitten the bullet and thanked Hillary Clinton had this been the case.

It would not have changed my beliefs but courtesy dictates I act grateful if I accept someone's help.

I see where President Trump compared Lavar Ball to being a Don King without hair and I do believe Trump put yet another one into the X-ring



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment