Wednesday, November 15, 2017

My take on Roy Moore in Alabama.



First of all I don’t believe his accusers. Remember when this happened to a guy named Donald Trump? It seems that this little game has been played by both the Democrats and GOPe for some time now and I’m getting sick and tired of it. It’s grown old.

I figure it that if the Democrats AND the GOPe types are against the man than it is our duty to make damned good and sure he gets elected.


Almost anything that makes Mitch McConnell put that turtle faced uppity look of false indignation on his face is fine by me.

The very fact that Roy Moore is pissing off all of the right people tells me he's well worth supporting


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment