Friday, November 10, 2017

It's pasketti time.

I make a fairly decent plate of pasketti (spaghetti) when people come by.

I USED to have an Air Force guy that had been medically retired over once in a while but he signed a year's contract overseas and is in the Middle East now. I don't have too many details and it very well may be he is working for the Sheikh of Araby or someone out of an old movie. Who knows?

Anyway, the sauce is bubbling slowly and the actual pasketti itself is boiling away and will be done in a couple of minutes.

I gotta find someone to have come over for dinner once in a while as I do like to cook for more than one.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment