Monday, November 20, 2017

My 'Go-To' email checker is now a Kindle.

They advertised that they are good at email and they are basically 100% correct. 

For checking up on things that either require a brief or no answer they are great.

If you have to return an email with something like the Gettysburg Address you probably want to use a laptop with a real keyboard. Still, those emails are generally few and far between for most of us.

While the Kindle is good anywhere there is a WiFi, it is a shame I can not get it with a cellular internet package.

Hey, if anyone knows how to hook a Kindle up to a smart phone please give me a shout.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Dear Friend, Very nice write up & contents.

    Please check my work & suggest improvement....

    ReplyDelete