Friday, November 24, 2017

Someone once asked me what I would do if I woke up single again.




Before I begin, one has to have reading skills here. The question is what would I do if I became single again. The answer is just the answer to that question. It doesn’t mean I want to be single again, and it doesn’t mean that Mrs. Pic is keeping me from doing anything. It is simply a simple answer to a simple question.

I do believe I would retire and live on a sailboat somewhere warm. Most likely I would move to Florida but maybe Louisiana or maybe Texas. I do believe I would do that assuming I’m in halfway decent shape.

This doesn’t mean I am going to run away and ditch my wife and family. It just means that if I happened to find myself single that is what I would do.


If you read any more than that into this you are either an idiot or someone looking to create a problem where there isn’t one.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment