Saturday, November 11, 2017

I have said for years that they ought to go through

many of the regulations regulating our various businesses and industries and remove the regulations that do little but inhibit businesses.

Lord knows that there are enough of them and that many of them no longer do a whole lot of good. Some never did any good in the first place.

Laws ought to include a sunset clause. If they were worth passing in the first place they will be reenacted. If they are useless they don't have to be repealed. They'd repeal themselves.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I now have a new campaign to keep me busy and off the streets and out of the pool halls.

I'm gonna help Pennsylvania get rich.

As of now I am reporting every single telemarketer call I get to the state Attorney General's office.

They can get hit with a $1000 fine if it wasn't for the fact that I am over 60 years old. Because I'm sixty or over they can wallop them with $3000.

How about if I send a few in every so often that in return you take that money and leave my tax rate where it is.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Is the $3000 due to state or federal law?
    I truly enjoy your blog, thanks for making the effort!

    ReplyDelete