Thursday, November 16, 2017

I just ran into someone that hasn’t driven on

 the PA turnpike in a long time. They were griping about how high turnpike tolls are these days.

I keep hearing that PA pays the highest tolls for the worst roads and it very well might be true. For one thing I can blindfold myself and drive across the PA/OH border and know where the state line is simply because of the road condition.

Anyway, I remember a couple of times that I had mentioned the condition of the roads and the cost of tolls to this person and they had somewhat of a “Yeah? So? Give a damn” kind of attitude toward my comments.

Of course, when HE had to cough up it all became a different case.






I see where the Marine Corps threw out the conviction of the scout/sniper accused of urinating on a dead Taliban fighter.

I imaging that a few people are going to be outraged by this and I know just what to say to them.

“He did a lot worse to that man than urinate on him,” I will say.

“What…what… what?! How’s that?”

“Before he urinated on the poor man he killed him!”


I wish they would leave the troops alone over bull$hit like this.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment