Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I do not know where to begin

therefore I do not know where this post is going to end.

It is just an open keyboard and will stay open until I fill out this post. I have much to do today. I did get a pretty good shave from the thrice (now 4) times used Russian made razor blade. I have said before that maybe they made the blade out of Red October's sister ship. Who knows?

Yesterday I made corn bread in the Dutch oven and if came out OK. A small spot on the bottom burned a bit but all in all not bad considering it was the first time I have used one in over 40 years.

When the corn bread is gone I'll try brownies as another step toward making a Dutch oven cheesecake.

Today's breakfast sucked. It was a Foreign Legion breakfast consisting of a large cup of coffee and a chunk of bread. Lunch will be the big meal of the day, probably a chicken and rice and a piece of yesterday's cornbread.












To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment