Monday, April 16, 2018

Morning

It looks like the deer like to nap in thee wayback as for the past few days I have spotted them. The herd is now running between four and six depending on whatever. They are still in winter coat but that's changing.

I owe some correspondence and hope to get to it soon.

I am wondering which T-shirt to wear today. 

Maybe I'll just wear one at random but keep an offensive one handy in case I need a trip to the convenience store that's next to the local college. That sounds like a plan.

I actually had one of the clerks tell me that she loves to see me come in and stir up things with the college kids. She's a real Trump supporter that's a retired nurse and is working there to keep busy.

I see her point of view. She worked for decades and knows what the college kids are going to find out in a decade or so.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment