Saturday, April 21, 2018

The couch.

is always open to all of my guests if needed.

I have let thrown a blanket and a pillow at a number of my guests because I won't let them drive after a few drinks. It's best to just sack out and get some sleep and be sober when you go home.

The current policies regarding DUI are nowhere near like what they were back in the day when it was a regular ritual of passage. 

Back when I was in my twenties and early thirties one truly had to work damned hard to get taken up for drunk driving. The old joke about the cop holding your beer while you got your license out has more than a kernel of truth to it. Truth is , often times they would let you park your car and give you a ride home.

I won't argue if the newer policies are better or worse, I'm simply telling it like it is now.

If you are a host that serves more than one or two beers you really ought to encourage your guests to sack out for a few hours to insure they get home safely.

If you have kids you kind of owe it to them because the other kids at school can be pretty malicious when they hear a classmate's dad or mom got taken up on a DUI.

This is one of the very, very few times I'll say do it for the children. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment