Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I get my pickup back today

The Toyota Motor company replaced the frame free and fer nothin'.

I got to sneak a couple peeks during the process and they replaced a LOT more than the frame.

The mechanic says the body etc is in excellent shape so I figure I'm good for another 125,000 miles.

Update later on


UPDATE.

The old ride is back to being 100%.

Toyota put an entire new frame  on the pickup and gave it a new lease on life. I figure that after all was said and done they put maybe $15,000 into a truck that sells for about $4500.

Why, I don't know but because they stand by their products I would buy another one.  


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment