Sunday, April 8, 2018

I had kind of a rough sleep last night which is odd

I woke up in the middle of the night and didn't drop back off for a while.

Anyway, when I got up I shaved, a Voskhod blade was in the old Gillette Trak (pre WW2 razor) and got a pretty good shave considering it was the third shave off of that blade. 

I wonder if the Russians make their razor blades out of old navy ships like we do here in the States.

Maybe I got a blade made out of Red October's sister ship.

If any of you readers can get in touch with Vladmir Putin why don't you ask him what they make razor blades out of.

They are not the sharpest blades out there but they are pretty sharp and, like a lot of Russian goods, are quite durable.  



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment