Friday, April 27, 2018

We're still back to hippie stuff

I mentioned recently that a 45/70 is an adequate rifle for bear country. There are better but the old 45/70 seems OK even in this day and age.

I was mentioning that to a friend and some hippie type explained to me like I was a backward child that the proper thing to do in bear country is wear a bell and carry pepper spray.

I explained to him the difference brown bear and black bear scat.

Black bear scat has small bones, hair othernon digestibles in it.

Brown bear scat contains bells and smells like pepper spray.

Hippie was not amused.

My friend was.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment