Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Someone emailed me and told me

that I was the only person in the world that would try and get a duffel bag full of dirty wash laundered at a whorehouse in Nevada.

Maybe, maybe not.

A part of my success is I try to look at ALL the possible assets available. 

Whorehouses go through a lot of sheets and they have to be laundered somewhere. Having a couple of in-house washers and dryers makes sense when you think about it.

It's probably cheaper to have an in-house system than hire a laundry service. Whorehouses are in the business of making money and the   less you spend the more you have.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment