Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I have just gotten rid of a pest

I turned 'Caps Lock' off because I am a lousy typist and every now and THEN I HIT IT AND HAVE TO GO Back and correct it.

I am on a newer computer now and it is somewhat hard to get used to. For typing I sort of wish I still had my old Itronix GoBooks because the handle could be rolled up under the machine to slant the keyboard and make typing easier.

Still, the GoBooks bit the dust a few years back and were replaced by Toughbooks which are now slowly being replaced by these Dells I can get reasonably. 

I do still prefer the old GoBooks, though.

What interests me is that the laptops seem to be slowly being replaced by tablets. I do have a Kindle and I admit it is a lot handier for most (but not all) email because most emails are pretty short...or at least my replies to them are.

Anyway, Caps Lock has been a nuisance to me and I'm damned glad I got it turned off.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Well it's never late when it comes to wanting to learn something new!^^

    ReplyDelete