Monday, April 29, 2019

One of the things I have noticed over the years about city criminals is they

never seem to leave their neighborhood.

They always seem to wind up getting either arrested or gunned down in a few block area from where they did whatever it was that got them on someone's wanted list.

It's always the same, both in the movies and in real life. The victim seems to get gunned down in the same eight or ten block area he hung out in. He gets word that someone's after him and holes up in some friend's house or some other hole in the wall a few blocks from the scene of the crime and sure enough he gets whacked.

It makes no sense to me. I'd be out of there like a shot if someone was after my life. I'd flee to somewhere far away and probably pretty remote.

I seriously doubt the mob would find someone holed up working as a cowboy on a cattle ranch in Idaho or someplace or picking grapes in California. Yeah, it sucks but it beats the alternative.

Yes, I know how hard it is to disappear but it's not as hard as someone would think. Besides the mob for years has used its network of stoolies to find people. They generally let the chased person expose himself.

It makes no sense that you hang around and make it easy to get whacked.

If I heard someone was after me I'd bolt and leave the area for someplace rural. Being a farm worker, cowboy or ranch hand may suck but it's a lot better than the alternative.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment