Monday, April 15, 2019

pineapple upside down cake is racist

Or so it seems.

I am getting sick and tired of people that want to drag racism into everything.

I do believe that if someone posted a recipe for pineapple upside down cake on social media that someone would come along and and start in on how the blacks/gays/Jews/whatever is in style this week never got to make pineapple upside down cake because yada yada yada.

It gets old after a while and really annoys everyone.

Sometimes if I get too sick and tired I may make a racist comment simply to give them something to bellyache about. A while back I did this to someone and I do think I put them in their place.

I said the word "Mexican' but didn't pronounce the letter X hard enough to please some little chickie-poo social justice warrior.

"MeXican," she corrected me.

"Spic!" I shot back and before she could protest I told her "I know almost every single slur and racial epithet out there but prefer not to use them because I really don't care for them. They are demeaning. I admit my tongue was a bit lazy and did not pronounce the letter 'X' to your liking. Tough $hit."

"Yeah, well..." she started.

"Yeah, well,  nothing." I interrupted. It's rude to run around correcting people's Engrish. If you want a job where you can spend all day correcting the way people speak try going back to school, getting a decent education and teaching second grade." I had mispronounced the word 'English' intentionally.

"But..." she started.

"On the other hand, don't teach school," I interrupted her again. "We already have enough leftist moonbats in the classroom as it is."

Generally I don't take this route, though.

Sometimes I just look at them and say to them that a pineapple upside down cake isn't racist and that sometimes a recipe is simply a recipe and requires no racial commentary.

Now that I mention it, I don't know why I picked a recipe for pineapple upside down cake because I really don't like it anywhere near as I do a nice pie.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment