Saturday, April 6, 2019

Something interesting I found





This doesn't surprise me at all. I am part of the generation that shed its racist ideas. I supported Dr King and I believe in the 'I had a dream' speech King made in the Mall in DC.

On the other hand I see a lot out there I certainly don't like one single bit. I am truly astonished that the Klan hasn't regenerated. What's old becomes new again so I imagine we will see something like it grow out of the woodwork. When it does I will simply say, "What did you expect?"








You can park this in the FWIW department.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment