Monday, April 22, 2019

I just read where the sheriff of one or more of the counties in Washington State

has started dumping criminals into Seattle.

I guess upon release they take them to downtown Seattle and drop them off.

I suppose I should be embarrassed to say this but I am not.

 If I were sheriff I would likely do the same damned thing and why not?

Seattle and Olympia seem to run the state with their liberal policies so it makes sense to drop the very people they seem to tolerate  there.  


I would imagine that most of the criminal activity in the counties is drug abuse related. Seattle seems not to mind drug abuse so it simply makes sense to drop the junkies off there to fend for themselves and/or take advantage of the social programs offered there.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment