Thursday, April 18, 2019

While I am no fan of Representative Ilhan Omar

I can't and won't slight her for her Twitter comment made during the recent Notre Dame cathedral fire.


"Art and architecture have a unique ability to help us connect across our differences and bring people together in important ways. Thinking of the people of Paris and praying for every first responder trying to save this wonder."

That is not an unkind or rude things to say and the right has no business criticizing it.

I am no fan of Representative Omar. I wish she would move to Somalia and stay there but I can not and will not let some conservative rag make an unfair insult to her.

I'm sure she cam manage to aggravate a lot of us in the future by saying ignorant things but this time she didn't and doesn't deserve the ragging she is getting for her comment made during the Notre Dame fire.











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment