Saturday, April 11, 2020

Being holed up sucks.

It really isn't very much fun and it's really not good for someone to be holed up like this. 

It's really a drag.

I have however set things up so I don't have to do a whole lot of cooking because I made a a bucket of chili, mac and cheese with ham, butchered a humongous ham. Tomorrow I roast a big turkey and cut that up and bag it in portions and freeze that, too.

The freezer is crammed full of individual meal sized portions of chow to keep me fed for a month.

Being stuck like this makes slipping into the bottle damned easy so it's time to realize that and avoid it. It is a real temptation but I guess I'll manage to avoid it. Once you sit down and realize it and give it some thought it's a lot easier to avoid the temptation.

I am loading up on Vitamin C to keep up my resistance to disease and alcohol in quantity lowers it so it's a smart play to avoid heavy drinking.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment