Friday, April 24, 2020

I'm making a few extra bucks on the side during the Pandemic.

With the unavailability of N 95 masks I have been using a shemagh to cover my face. It's a trick I learned from a couple of GIs that served in either Afghanistan or Iraq.

You put it on and it gives a pretty good face covering and if you add a pair of sunglasses you are  virtually unrecognizable although you can pull the hood part down and wear a hat with it. It still covers most of your face, including your mouth and nose. It's great for sticking up convenience stores and places like that. Too bad the liquor stores are not open because I could also snag a bottle or two on the way out in addition to the cash.

Actually the trick is to learn to apply Arabic eyes makeup and skip the sunglasses. I went the makeup route and after 26 consecutive stickups the cops are looking for an Arabic woman.

Hey, times are hard!

I would love to post this on the Next Door website but the idiotic Karens there would complain to the management and I'd get another time out.

Then again I imagine that at least one sharp woman there has enough of a sarcastic sense of humor to offer me a few makeup tips.

88888888888888888888888

In other gnus I was out driving today and saw some guy washing his car. I pulled up and told him that Governor Wolfe would be pretty angry with him for not wearing a mask while being outside.

He looked at me and instantly got pretty angry. Then he saw I had no mask on as I was in my pickup and asked me where MY mask was.

I looked at him and with a big grin said that I guess Governor Wolfe would probably be mad at both of is. My tone of voice just OOZED of sarcasm.

He asked me if I have been a wise ass for my whole life and I told him that figuring that I learned to talk semi coherently at about a year old that I have not been a smart ass my whole life, only the past 67 years.

Then he did something I do not think he has done in years. HE gave me a smart assed answer. He told me that if we both get thrown into jail he hoped his cell would be next to mine.

I drove off knowing I made his day a little better.

*************************

A younger co worker recently brought up the subject of tipping.

I looked at him and told him "Every time I get arrested I always tip the cop $3 if he hold the door and makes sure I don't hit my head on the car roof."

My shipmate piped up. "Three bucks sounds about right. That's what I always give him."

"Really?" asked the kid and when I heard that I knew we had him.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment