Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Things with batteries in them are a pain in the ass.

because when you need them the batteries have gone bad.

My significant other asked me to look at the pair of family thermometers and they are battery powered. It seldom gets used and when it does the battery is either dead or dying. It sits in the closet for years at a time so it's understandable.

Still, I wish I could find an Old School mercury thermometer that doesn't use batteries. 

Of course if I put word out everyone and their cousin would start babbling "You have to hold those old thermometers under your tongue for three minutes!"

So?

At least you wouldn't have to drive halfway across town to buy a new battery when you needed to take your temperature.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment