Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I now wear a shemagh around town because it works.

With the Chinese virus still running around and the supply chain of N 95 masks not particularly reliable yet I figure it's time to take a trip from the troops.

Before the outbreak back in January I had one of the recent returnees from Afghanistan show me how to put on a shemagh and I picked a couple of them up on eBay. They work and it is easy to breathe through them.

I have a couple of them, three actually. A black and white one, a desert colored one and for the hell of it I bought one in fuchsia and black.

I'll leave the fuchsia one at home for a while because I have plans for that one. I'm going to get a certain lady I know to give me an Arabic eyes makeup job before I wear it when I start sticking up convenience stores. That way the cops will be looking for a woman.

Hey, times are hard. I can use a few extra bucks. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment