Sunday, April 12, 2020

I have finally bothered to sit down and figure out

how to tie a military shamagh which is now a useful skill.

It wasn't here in the States until the Corona virus popped up but now it is. While probably not as good as an N 95 mask it's certainly a step in the right direction.

I just ordered one off of eBay for short money shipped. It was about $7 which if it is any good will be a halfway decent deal.

Actually I think the pair of Old School French Foreign Legion desert scarfs will actually be a little more useful because they have a tighter weave and will likely filter things better but we'll see.

I DO know how to use a Foreign Legion scarf. I think it may be a little better than a shamagh as the weave is tighter.

It's kind of funny how dopey little skills like that eventually come in handy.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment