Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I ordered something from a place the 5th of April

and it hasn't shown up yet.

It was a hat with a built in face shield and it was recommended by someone I know. They said it shipped pretty fast. It probably did.

My guess is that they had them in stock when my friend ordered it and they shipped it right out. Then they ran out of them in their stateside warehouse and decided to have the maker in China drop ship it from China.

First of all if I knew it was made in China I would not have bought it. Secondly they should have at least let me know they were going to do this and given me the opportunity to decide if I wanted to wait or just cancel the order.

But no. They has to be wise guys and grab the money when they could instead of letting me know what is going on.

The tracking number they gave me was from some Chinese based outfit and it says the package arrived in New York some time ago and was shipped to California. It is supposed to be handed off to the USPS and they say it hasn't arrived in their hands yet.

They think they are smart doing this but they really are not. Because of their lack of informing me as to what they had planned and letting me make my own decision I will never do business with them again.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment