Sunday, April 12, 2020

I see where some governor declared that if people attended a drive in

Easter service than their licence numbers would be taken down and the owners criminally prosecuted.

I am accepting the rules regarding quarantine to a great extent. I do believe that it saves lives and would conduct myself the same way if it was even a government suggestion or recommendation.

I can actually understand why the governors really want people to skip their Easter services. COVID-19 can easily be spread in churches as well as anywhere else. I'll give the governors the benefit of the doubt to a certain extent. More on this later.

OK, that clown that has threatened to prosecute those that attend a drive in service is simply being either blatantly anti religion, power hungry or just plain stupid. Either way the people of that state do not want to have him as governor.

There is no way a group of people in their automobiles at a drive in religious service poses any kind of a danger to anybody. None. In fact it strikes me as a pretty safe place to be. Outlawing a gathering like that is plain wrong and I doubt SCOTUS would support such a thing for a New York minute.

I have no problems with the people of that state simply physically removing him from office, taking him to the nearest tree and hanging him as a warning to others that things only go so far.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment