Thursday, April 9, 2020

Someone was asking me about a purchase I made on line

and they wanted to know if the shipping was fast.

He looked rather confused when I remarked that my item arrived three days before I even ordered it.

Now any of you people that actually read this blog know that a remark like that means the shipping is very fast. However this person didn't seem to get it.

"How could that possibly be?" he asked.

"Simple," I replied. "Back when Rocky and Bullwinkle went off the air they scammed Hanna and Barbera out of the Wayback machine. Just recently they opened a shipping company called 'Get it before you order it'. The shipping costs for this are reasonably inexpensive and some on line merchants are starting to do this."

"How did you find out about this?" he asked.

"The Tooth Fairy told me," I replied. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment