Monday, August 31, 2020

$19.87 is twenty bucks. Period.

I once was, many, many moons ago in a situation where I bought something and was asked what it cost. The total was $19.87.

"Twenty bucks," I said.

They later bought one and told me I was wrong. "It cost $19.87."

"$19.87 IS twenty bucks," I shot back. "What are you going to do with thirteen cents? Spend it on an 8-ball and a hooker?"

Some people sweat the small stuff.

A lot more of it is small stuff than they realize.

 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. This makes me think of 'details' and 'small stuff'. There is a difference, but most people can't tell the difference. I knew a guy some years ago that would occasionally bring up that the 'devil is in the details'. But he also never got wrapped around the axle over 'small stuff".

    ReplyDelete