Monday, August 24, 2020

I stole this from another web site because I found it interesting.

The guy that wrote this was visiting a black friend and was talking to the man's father. If dad disn't get it into the X-ring then it's a pretty damned tight ten. There's certainly something to be said here.

I have said that an awful lot of blacks are still on the plantation and are shackled in the golden handcuffs of government dependency.


So at a friends house with his dad whom I get along with great.

Brings up systemic racism and that we need to change some things about the US that are racist (I’m like here it comes).This based man says the one thing that is systemic racism in the US is the welfare dependency placed on black Americans by FDR and it needs to be removed for any progress to be made.




While we are at it I do remember an interesting conversation I had in a shipyard with a black shipfitter about 20 years ago. He was an interesting man and very talented.

He said that he learned to weld because he knew it was a steady trade and even if the shipyards closed he could still find work or even open his own shop. His goal was to stay off of the government tit because he knew what it meant. To him governmental support meant dependence.

Being a skilled shipfitter meant independence.







 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment