Friday, August 7, 2020

If I wear a mask to protect YOUR health

is it OK for me to slap a Big Mac and Big Gulp out of your hands if you  are overweight?

While I do wear a mask as appropriate, I am no particular fan of the Mask Nazis that screech at people that don't wear them to bed.

As a scene I would like to see in a supermarket, some guy gets chided by some Karen about how he is supposed to wear one to protect HER health.

The guy puts it on, assuring her he's worried about her health and proceeds to go through her shopping cart and putting things back on the shelf.

"These are bad for you...THAT'S a horrible thing to eat! You're too fat to be eating that!  That will give you diabetes! Have to look after your health, Lady!"

It would be a joy to see what would turn out to be an epic horror show.

You can't have it both ways.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment