Friday, August 14, 2020

I pulled another pretty good one on Nextdoor.

I started sort of a back the blue thread and it took off as I expected. It got a lot of comments from people saying how important the local PD is and actually it is.

After about 40 comments where people would forget who started the thread I commented that the police are really a bunch of nice guys because every time they take me to jail they make sure I don't get my head smashed against the cruiser roof while they are putting me into the back seat.

That got a number of Karens wide eyed but to my surprise several people picked up on it and seemed rather amused.

One Karen IM'd me and wanted to know why I was always getting thrown in jail.

I told her that every time someone asks me nosy questions I get angry and stick them with an ice pick. I think that quelled her curiosity.

Maybe she reported me to the police. I hope they told her that maybe she shouldn't ask so many nosy questions.

A few years back I was running my portable ham rig in the park and a cop pilled up nearby to have lunch in his car. It really was a nice day and I'd probably do the same thing.

Anyway someone came up tome and DEMANDED to know what I was doing. Had she been even remotely civil about it I would have cheerfully told her but she wasn't.

I said to her that if I told her I'd have to kill her. She ran over to the cop that had heard everything and asked what I was doing.

"Lady, I don't want to know. I've got three kids to support and I don't want to get killed!"

She walked off in a snit and much to his credit the cop smirked at me.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: