Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I just heard that someone left the maritime industry.

in an uppity huff.  I have met the guy and I can easily picture this happening.

He quit because someone called him a wuss. He reported it to a higher up looking to get a solution to this horrible insult.

The higher up said, "I guess you're just going to have to stop being a wuss."

Adios.

The thin skinned idiot didn't want to pay his dues and is likely headed back to the Burger joint or convenience store.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Someone asked me about a good line to use on young ladies to get rid of them when he ran into obvious trouble. I told about him about one of my favorites.

There was this social climber that was checking me out one evening and she asked me what I did for a living. I was a student at the time.

I told her I was taking over for my father and going to run the family business.

"Oh, really!?" she asked, excitedly. "What does he do?"

It was obvious that she was expecting that I'd answer he was some kind of rich guy, maybe the CEO of General Motors or a big investment banker.

"He's s swineherd in Tibet," I replied and watched her deflate. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment