Monday, August 17, 2020

Someone was griping about an old woman feeding raccoons.

which is a bona fide gripe because it draws them into his property.

It's actually illegal to feed wildlife and it often creates a nuisance.

Raccoons are a pain in the ass and while I suppose they should not be shot on sight in residential neighborhoods, they should not be nurtured, either. Same holds true for skunks and a few other animals.

I hate calling government to solve my problems and I do think that the way I would handle things is that I would sneak over and relocate the food she is providing the raccoons. I would move it to her back porch and let her deal with the animals up close.

People like that generally think it's OK to spend someone else's money (as in taxpayer monies) but take an entirely different tack when it's their money being spent.

Once she starts dealing with a bunch of nasty old raccoons up close she'll change her ways.
 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment