Saturday, August 8, 2020

Someone asked me what I thought about the big explosion in Beirut

and I replied, "I'm not signed for it. My name's not on the hand reciept."

I got the oddest look from him but did draw a big smirk from another veteran.

It reminds me of the time I told someone that the Nidal Hasan execution had been permanently delayed because he never cleared CIF and the courts martial had taken all of his pay so he had no way of paying for his unturned in field gear.

It goes over a lot of heads but any former GI finds it pretty damned funny.





If you look carefully at the top of the explosion you can see a coyote and an anvil. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment