Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Advice to young men entering the service.

When you go to ship out don't wear anything you can't replace for under a buck at a garage sale.

I remember having to put my civvies in a cardboard box and address it to my home of record and mail it home which was a joke. I asked if I could simply throw the stuff out and was told I had to ship it. I complied and added a note to throw the stuff away.

Another guy was told to do the same thing so he misaddressed the package and it was returned to him and when it arrived he threw it out.

Leave it to the army to make a hash out of things.

I heard a couple of years ago that a trainee is given the option of throwing his clothing away when he gets issued uniforms.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment