Tuesday, May 25, 2021

You want it? You got it.

Ahh, yes. A part of the medical profession has no decency whatsoever and seem to be perpetrators of outright junk science.

A while ago a friend of mine had an accident. A plain, simple honest accident. Nothing more, nothing less. 

He was trying to poke a vent hole in a 5 gallon steel can with a Buck knife and it glanced off and hit him in his wrist and left a really nasty gash. Off to the hospital for him!

Because it was a knife wound in the wrist they had to ask him if it was intentionally self-inflicted. He truthfully answered it wasn't.

They asked, he told them. The issue should have been dropped right then and there. It was not intentionally self-inflicted. He had not been trying to hurt himself. The end.

But no. They just felt they HAD to get some kind of admission of an attempt at suicide or self-mutilation. They kept needling him.

Then they started bandying words and trying to confuse him into making a grammatical error that could be taken out of context. He was smart enough not to take the bait.

Finally he lost his temper and snapped "I got in a knife fight in the Northside. OK?!"

Can't say I blame him. I've done and said things like that. 

It's called giving someone what they ask for. 












To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

6 comments:

  1. When in hospital for operation I am asked if I'm abused by my husband and there's help. I say it's none of your damn business. I get very testy when asked. It's truly none of their business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The proper answer to that question is "No. I beat HIM."

      Delete
  3. Good one! I will remember that the next time I'm in the hospital. Nowadays you really have to watch what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one! But nowadays you truly have to watch what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete