Thursday, May 6, 2021

Another Facebook post. I do believe the poster deleted it.

Someone wanted to know if anyone knew anything about Mayfield Hills Cemetery. It was in my childhood neighborhood so I answered.

Me: What do you want to know? I've been buried there for over 20 years.

OP: How can that possibly be?

Me: I was murdered in 1998. It was on the front page of the Patriot Ledger. You might have seen it. It's never been solved. Sometimes reruns of 'Unsolved Mysteries' tell all about it.

Someone else: I saw that rerun the other night.

OP: Really? I never knew.

Another Someone else: Piccolo you have not changed a bit.

A short time later the thread disappeared.

I gotta learn to take a screen shot on a Kindle.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment