Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Yes. It IS all about cup size. More stupid from Target

I overheard two women talking as I was going into Target.

One of them said, "For men it's all about cup size." Needless to say that made me turn my head.

The woman that said that saw me looking and said, "Well, what do you think about it?" She was actually embarrassed and was trying to squirm out of it a bit.

As usual, out came my straight face. "Yes it is," I said. "Every single bit of it is about cup size."

The other woman looked at me somewhat exasperated and asked me, "Well, what about brains"

To which I replied solemnly , "If a flat chested woman had any brains she'd get a boob job." and walked off.

I said that simply because I knew that it is what they wanted to hear.

Anything to please Karen. Karen is not happy unless she's offended so I jut made Karen a happy woman.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. Now really, how do you know what they wanted to hear? Can you read minds? That response wouldn't stand up in a court of law. sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tone, inflection and body language all come into play.

    The woman saw she had been overheard and tried to bluff her way out of it by bringing me up on the carpet and embarrassing me.

    That NEVER works out well. I can be downright dry at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, You can be downright nasty at times. sr

    ReplyDelete