Sunday, May 2, 2021

So far from what I see in the recall election for governor in CA the one i'd likely vote for is

Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner.

She seems to be the one with the most sense from what I can tell.

To a great extent I have pretty much given up on the transgender issue and if the truth be known, I probably gave up on it in the mid 80s when I lived in Koodiak.

One thing Jenner says that makes sense is a person that TGs from male to female probably doesn't have any business playing in girl's school sports. I can see that point and agree with it.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment