Monday, May 3, 2021

Embrace the suck

  A black woman was recently told she had a white supremist attitude and is (rightfully) upset over it.

It was on another board and I wanted then and there to tell her to 'embrace the suck'. That's somewhat of a service term and it means to take comfort in your misery. Yes, it's a paradox but that's OK because a good part of life is living in a paradox.

Over the past couple of years for various reasons I have called a handful of black guy white supremists and they have found it rather complimentary. Of course they know that I was using the term 'white supremist' to mean a person has conservative values  because the left has been playing their little game of calling conservatives racists for years. The few blacks I have dubbed white supremists know how to embrace the suck, too. Otherwise they'd have either been confused or angry. 

Then again, at the Richmond Rally virtually all of the minorities attending knew the drill. According to the media they were attending a white supremist rally. Of course it was anything but. In fact it was far more diverse than the so-called DC woman's rally which was practically snow white.

Incidentally kudos to the black guy that followed the camera crew around and made it a point to be seen in the background every time the crew tried to interview some redneck looking character. It ruined their footage.

I said to him, "Ain't you a real white supremist."

"Yeah. I'm a regular f***ing Klansman," he replied. Now THIS guy knew how to embrace the suck

One of the Founding Fathers understood embracing the suck when he said, "If this be treason, make the most of it."

A while back some wag sent me a couple of so-called 'white privilige' cards. They're pretty funny if you read the print.

If she wants one she should get in touch with me and give me a way to send one to her.

The next time anyone calls her a white supremist she can whip the card out and BAM!. As soon as they see the card she can triumphantly tell her critic "The guy that gave me this even taught me the Secret Handshake!"

Embrace the suck! 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment