Saturday, May 8, 2021

I am going to have to learn a new on line system


which is likely to be a gold plated first class bastard.

The problem with this is that when I figure it out I won't be using it often and use it or lose it is going to rear its ugly head the next time I have to use the program.

Think or it this way. You have just graduated and took calculus. You need it for your job. It's still fairly fresh so you're good to go.

Now you're 68 and you have never used calculus since you took it in 1973 and you now need it.

You're screwed.

I suppose I'll be OK, though. If I can log into the program after I learn it I'll likely be able to muddle my way through it OK.

Update: This is not going to be easy. Some programs are pretty intuitive. This one is not one of them. It is the least  intuitive program I have ever seen.

Then again, I'm not a computer geek.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment