Sunday, March 13, 2022

Another good rumor is going to start soon.


And I am going to start it.

The next time someone asks me why I have not retired yet I am going to tell that the office is paying me 3 times my pay rate not to retire.

Of course the wide-eyed youngster will ask me why and I will tell him that they are afraid that when I finally do retire I'm going to write a book and expose the entire industry.

I figure between about a quarter of the people there will believe it.

Everyone that hears that will get wide-eyed and most will figure it out but probably a quarter of them will believe it as gospel.

The old salts that know me will figure it out pretty quickly but keep it under their hat. On the other hand some old salts will wonder if I am going to write a book when I retire. I very well may.

Then again, this might not be a good idea...

I'll sleep on this one. Nah. Probably not. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment