Friday, March 11, 2022

So what good did it do you?

Well?

I sit there looking at the crooked politicians in this world and ask them what it's gotten them.

This morning I took a dump in a regular toilet just like most people in the States do and I used the same brand bathroom tissue they use in the homes of millionaires. 

I'm having venison for breakfast and maybe halibut for lunch.

I slept in a comfortable bed last night and woke up to a pretty good cup of coffee. Today I will go and do a few things that I enjoy doing.

I will dress in a comfortable outfit of pants, a shirt and a fairly warm coat as it is still somewhat chilly these days.

I do (and have done this) without cheating anyone, killing anyone, sending someone's kids off to war or making someone starve. It ain't a bad life. I go to work, take my money and go home.

I have never seen why a Lambo is a more useful car to me than a Toyota pickup and I really don't like the idea of telling other people what to do unless it effects me personally. 

But most of all I have a pretty clear conscience, unlike most of our elected officials.

When it's all over and done with we're ALL going to be pushing up daisies. You can't buy your way out of the final appointment with the Grim Reaper.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment