Sunday, March 6, 2022

I did wait before I picked to side with Ukraine. It wasn't knee jerk.

Because early on I heard murmurings and wanted to gather more information.

Early on I heard that Putin, a nationalist, wanted to clean out the Ukranian swamp. There are not only the New World Order people but the swamp that's put an awful lot of money into the pockets of a number of our elected officials.

With that I witheld judgement until I saw what was happening and when I saw that Putin had in effect declares war on the Ukranian people, I threw in with the Ukranians.

Had Putin simply sent in a few trained hit men to whack various swamp creatures on a somewhat individual basis or selected individual swam targets I would have actually gone along with it.

I threw in with the Ukranians because I don't believe the people of Ukraine deserve to be dragged into this mess.

Much like Putin, I tend to be a nationalist. I believe in the sovereignty of the United States. I am unwilling to give up the protections provided for of our citizens guaranteed by the Constitution for some package involving 'the greater good'. First thing I want to know is the greater good for who?

Right now I have heard from several inside sources here and there that well over 70% of what we hear and read is total disinformation. I'm not surprised because the first casualty of war is truth.

Quite frankly ALL of this bull$hit is getting pretty stale and I think it is centuries past due for people to simply hand the warmongers.

It's always the average Joe that winds up footing the bill while the high muckety-mucks sit things out in comfort. 




I just got word that UR8GX, a Ukranian ham I worked a while ago was killed defending his city.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. No matter the reason, this is a terrible loss of life between brother nations. Slavic, orthodox, brother nations, whose languages are functionally identical.

    That is the downside to nationalism... It is either going to be isolationist, (Trump) or imperialist. (Putin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy sums up my take on the issue the best.

    https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2022/03/06/heres-your-red-pill-moment-about-the-russiaukraine-war-n2604165

    ReplyDelete