Saturday, March 5, 2022

I spent a part of yesterday standing on an overpass watching the People's Convoy headed to DC

and I was impressed. I expected a wall of Detroit Iron and instead got a lesson on good citizenship and professionalism. I watched for nearly 2 hours and I saw they had sort of spread things out so as not to block their fellow citizens. Traffic could manuever around them nicely. What professionalism!

Unlike the left, the truckers respected their fellow citizens!

I met one of the inner sanctum people before the convoy came by. Her husband is in the convoy and got a little info I probably shouldn't have gotten. Something rotten is planned in DC and I suspect the DC dirty tricks people are working overtime. 

As usual, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

The way I see it is that those assholes in DC should look at one John Fitzgerald Kennedy's statement. "Those that make peacful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitible".

I just watched peaceful truckers in Canada get crapped on by the RCMP and others. The truckers stayed peaceful. Trudeau does not know what he is faacing. When the truckers decide they've been pushed too far the $hit will hit the fan and then watch out. 

From what I saw the big rigs were outnumbered by 4 wheelers by maybe 2 or 3 to 1. When you consider that the 4 wheelers were full of people, that's a pretty good crowd. Also the 4 wheelers can do a lot of things their big cousins can't.

This is from what I have heard the People's convoy and one of the smaller ones. There are a number of other convoys joining and the one I did see has more than enough vehicles in it to paralyze DC if they play their cards right.

It was wonderful to see so much Detroit Iron on parade and it was just glorious to see a segment of my fellow citizens on their way to DC to protest our losses of freedom.

Godspeed Truckers!

It really sucks living in a world where the guy that works for a living understands liberty more than college idiots do.

Those trucker are my brothers.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. I drove 'with' that convoy (not as a participant) for about three miles yesterday, and under that overpass in Washington county. I agree, they were very considerate to other traffic. Know why? They deal with jackhole drivers every day.

    ReplyDelete