Sunday, March 6, 2022

It is a good day when I can irk the dogsnot out oof two people at once.

Some jerk was hassling some Karen about wearing a mask. 

While I generally don't, if it makes you feel good about yourself then have at it.

So I went busting in and told him to leave her alone and that she has rights, too. She seemed pleased that a knight in shining armor showed up to defend her until I turned to her detractor and explained something to him.

"Besides, there might be a valid reason for wearing a mask. Maybe she was in DC on 6 January and has a warrant out for her arrest!"






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment