Thursday, March 3, 2022

I got to ride in a coal burner today.


Yeah, I rode in a Tesla and frankly I was impressed at it for a number of reasons.

The only noise I heard were tire noises and the driver said he had winter rubber on it. Winter tires are a bit noisy. The power was incredible. We didn't go over the speed limit but he did slow it up and punch it to show me. Yup. The torque was incredible.

He's had it 3 years, bought it off the showroom floor for under $45K out the door. He said he has had no repairs in the 90K miles he has driven it. All in all I was impressed.

I am Old School but not stupid. 

I can see this taking hold...as soon as we build the infrastructure to support it,

 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. They're not all coal burners; my friends charge their Tesla from their rooftop solar panels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but you can't bring the solar panels with you everywhere.

      Of course they CAN bring a Honda gas powered generator with them. :D

      Delete