Friday, March 4, 2022

It's kinda like being Elvira but I work more.

Someone asked me about my work schedule and I told him I work three weeks and go home for three weeks. He said he had never heard of such a thing.

I said it was kind of like being Elvira but I work more. He looked confused. 

Elvira works for about three weeks to a month every year. She pops out in October, does a few commercials, maybe a Halloween program or two and on All Saint's Day grabs her cash and slithers into back where she came from and you don't see her until next Halloween.

That seems to me like a pretty good gig if you can get it. Someone asked me why I didn't get a gig like that and I snapped back that my tits are too small. I got the expected blush.

Still, working 3 on/off isn't too bad, either.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment